Trade: Aem v2 cai

intel0116

Reaction score
so basicly i wana see if anyone on here would wana trade my AEM V2 CAI for a v6 coupe , for an AEM V2 CAI for v6 Sedan, because id really like to be able to bolt mine down lol..... its in pretty good shape, it has about 16kmiles on it and its silver.

OK HERES THE PIX ! (Sorry in advance, i used my cheep phone camera)

see it fits the TB perfect

Picture048.jpg

These pics are the issues
The red arrows are where the holes are to bolt it up
The Red circles are where the mounts on the CAI are
And the purple is the ziptie im curently useing to hold it in place

As you can see this is not a fit to be bolted down, but does fit the TB perfectly.

Picture121-1-1.jpg

Picture122-1.jpg

this is where it goes in to the wheel well, only way i could make it fit was to put the mounting bracket in the whell well with the filter cuz it wont bolt up to the hole no matter how i move it
and the same goes for the top of the CAI
Picture124-1.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Pretty sure V6 2dr/4dr intakes are the same...I don't see why they would be different.

intel0116

Reaction score
Pretty sure V6 2dr/4dr intakes are the same...I don't see why they would be different.

yeah they are, only diffrence is you cant bolt it down, the coupe and sedan bolt spots on the air intakes are in diffrent places...... i learned it the hard way after buying one for a coupe, and have been using tape and tiewraps to keep it from moving around lol :doh::doh::doh:

Last edited:

intel0116

Reaction score
I agree, there is no coupe or sedan version of the V2... It's either for a V6 or it isn't

yes they are the same and will fit and work fine, however the only diffrence is that the mounting for the coupe and sedan intakes are diffrent so you cant bolt down a v2 intake from a coupe to a sedan or visversa, it will fit on the TB and work just fine, but it will not bolt down because the holes dont like up at all, there like 6 plus inches off, ill take some pics and show you ....

intel0116

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back