Aem V2?

red_shade11

Reaction score
I have a EX-V6 2002...and its stock right now, but I want to start adding some mods. The first I want to add is the intake. I'm looking at the AEM V2, and I'm asking if this is worth the buy??

Also, off topic, what is a good company to buy exhaust headers from??

red_shade11

Reaction score
Thanks...what about throttle bodies? Is there a company that makes them for the accord? I've been looking and can't find anything. Found a throttle body SPACER...but no throttle bodies.

white beauty

Reaction score
im not really sure if anyone makes throttle bodies for the J30, im not sure about this, since im driving a 4 banger and know more about that engine, so someone correct me if im wrong but i think what people do is take one from the J35 motor, or they just port and polish the original one

theaccordian

Reaction score
maxbore.com offers throttle body boring service. you can either send your stock one or buy an extra tb and send it to them, they bore it out, and overnight it back to you.

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
I got a V2 for my accord, **** is loud but sound sexy up in 3rd gear. If you can find it for cheap then go for it. Otherwise those suckers are expensive for their price.

Back