aerospeed feedback

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
Ok so tomorrow i'm going to a place to get the accord lowered finally. The brand is aerospeed, now before i dive into that i want to know if anyone has ever dealt with this brand of springs. I typed in aerospeed and didn't find anything...according to the guy with these springs i get a 2 in drop in front and rear...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
How much were you going to spend on these springs and the install??

I would suggest searching the FS forum here to see if you can find some reputable springs for cheap.

There are always some for sale.

I might be selling my setup soon, but it'll be more than you want to spend.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
he was selling it for 200 plus install which is why i was so suspicious but i want Neuspeed...because there springs give 2.2(F) 2.0(R). and i've seen an accord with them and its the exact look i want...here's her car:

SSPX0213.jpg

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
arospeed makes okay products. i had their rims for a while, 18s. i even road raced with the rims and they didnt warp or crack.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
neuspeed actually makes areospeed... i HAD aerospeed on my 5th gen... they were actually pretty good... i took em off cuz i dont drive my 5th gen that much and my sister doesnt liek the car that low.... the springs i had were really good... really comfortable imo...

i still have them in the box in my basement..

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
neuspeed actually makes areospeed... i HAD aerospeed on my 5th gen... they were actually pretty good... i took em off cuz i dont drive my 5th gen that much and my sister doesnt liek the car that low.... the springs i had were really good... really comfortable imo...

i still have them in the box in my basement..

Hmm...Neuspeed is based in California. Arospeed was based in FL. Arospeed's parts originated in Taiwan, as seen here: http://cgi.liquidation.com/auction/view?id=2066226

I highly doubt Neuspeed and Arospeed have anything to do with each other.

Last edited:
Back