AFAccord's *NEW* Project (Teaser)

oodie

Reaction score
Good luck with build. I had howard and RLZ do some work for me when i had my hatch. They do awesome work what kinda headwork you going to do?

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Guaranteed to be longer than expected. :thumbsup:

It's a H22A4 head, just with an F20B VC. The head will be worked by RLZ. I've already got some Euro-R and KMS goodies. I haven't chosen cams yet, but whatever I decide on will determine what dome I'll get with the new pistons.

BISIMOTO CAMS, OMG that would be a screamer!!!

AFAccord

Reaction score
Good luck with build. I had howard and RLZ do some work for me when i had my hatch. They do awesome work what kinda headwork you going to do?

Right now, I'm looking at a full disassemble, hot tank, port and polish, full radius valve job on intake and exhaust, polish chambers, de-shroud valves, bronze valve guides, resurface the deck, and re-assembly with all new seals, supertech dual valvesprings, TI retainers, and flow tested. They do world-class work, so I want to take advantage of their talent as much as I can. I'm sure the head will be worth its weight in gold. :)

BISIMOTO CAMS, OMG that would be a screamer!!!

My tuner's pushing me towards Crower stage 3's right now. Other options would be S2 Pro3's, or even JUN3's if funds allow.

Roy, you will haz this kindz of powah too! :skurred:

Teh G23 will NEVAR touch the G23 VTAK!! :slap:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i haz no monies for k20 pistons :sad:

joo wanna fly out to socal n install it for meh? :lolrun:

Back