Aftermarket seats.

pattywak

Reaction score
Sparco Torino 2 ftw

I saw those, and they are very nice seats, but just barely out of my price range. I'm banking on the fact that I get at least 1000$ for graduation, so I'm thinking <500$ towards something I will use every time I get into my car is a worthy investment.

deucescorner

Reaction score
I saw those, and they are very nice seats, but just barely out of my price range. I'm banking on the fact that I get at least 1000$ for graduation, so I'm thinking <500$ towards something I will use every time I get into my car is a worthy investment.

Good thought but I really find the accord seat comfy, there is nothing worst than uncomfortable seats

pattywak

Reaction score
I agree. Uncomfortable seats = lose.

For some reason the stock seats don't do it for me. It may have something to do with my bad posture or something. haha.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Dre has teh sex corbeau's!!! The LG1's I think.. But they are nearly $700.. did you really pay that much for two of em dre? Balla.

Last edited:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Corbeau A4 in black/gray microsuede us 349.00 each
Corbeau Forza in black microsuede for 249.00 each

thats from the catalog i requested from them.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Tenzo R's are so comfortable. Andrew has em and I loved them. Those can be had from Tenzo's website themselves for $500 for the pair including the brackets and stuff. I'm considering that.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
if you're not going to track, and looking for comfort, i'd recommend ebay if you're not looking to break your wallet. i've sat in some no named seats that were quite comfortable.

Back