air bags

jstrickland

Reaction score
i have a 02 accord and i went the cheep rought and got $40 coil overs they are CRAP and a waste of money do not recommend them to any one! they are coming off and going in the trash. any suggestions on where to get a good set of bags and a place that installs them!

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Maybe you could get real coilovers and not try to imitate a bagged truck.

Don't get me wrong, bagged trucks are sweet, but not bagged cars.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Maybe you could get real coilovers and not try to imitate a bagged truck.

Don't get me wrong, bagged trucks are sweet, but not bagged cars.

uh... A bagged accord tuckin' 19's... LOoks SEKZ! V.I.P. imo it would look hot im going the vip route with mine. You could take a look at the air runner air suspension kit,.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
A bagged Accord tuckin' 19's.......looks like imitation luxury.

If thats imitating luxury then what are the accord with 18's,17's, big exhaust, carbon fiber hood imitating? The same way people "Tuner" mod their accord you could "VIP" mod it... To each his own.

minituck04

Reaction score
you would need some shockwaves. your valves, tank and compressor, bunch of airline, switches. you dont need to get a shop to do it. just buy the ones for your car. certain companis sell the the valves already setup in a plug and play unit. all yo have to do it get the push to connect fittings for you shockwaves. route the lines. wire in the bulkhead connect to the tank. and then you decide what you want to use for switches. then wire those in. shops usually run like 3500 for trucks. dont know the price on cars. but its not like you have to hack up your car unless you want to lay out completely

Back