Air Condition = Shaky Engine

Blk98accord

Reaction score
I also have an issue with vibration while A/C comes on. Any member knows the correct way to adjust idle on a 98 accord 2.3? I have found several ways and also heard that the idle should not be adjusted at all. I have just found out to day that while my accord has a full load( lights,A/C, radio) on my voltage drops to 12.4-12.5. I think that's not good from the information I gather in this forum. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have replaced rear and front mount. Rear mount holds vacuum and vacuum assist solenoid is working as well.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I also have an issue with vibration while A/C comes on.
rpms?

Any member knows the correct way to adjust idle on a 98 accord 2.3? I have found several ways and also heard that the idle should not be adjusted at all.
yes

I have just found out to day that while my accord has a full load( lights,A/C, radio) on my voltage drops to 12.4-12.5. I think that's not good from the information I gather in this forum. Any suggestions would be helpful.
is engine idling? so alt isn't really spinning, while it can...
run electromagnetic clutch
radio
lights
ecm
ignition
and charge battery?

I have replaced rear and front mount. Rear mount holds vacuum and vacuum assist solenoid is working as well.
rr mnt is ok,check others, make sure alignment is ok.

Last edited:
Back