air suspension

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
I saw a 6Ga sedan the other day on north side with bags..

..... Seemed nice and ricey at the same time... Soooo... Yea:ugh2:

00Txcoupe

Reaction score
Try going to google and type "Edgar 2000 accord" should pull up a YouTube video from "Xclusive theory"

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Adam over on V6P.NET had bags RIP

His car is on the v6p homepage.

I like bags on cars like VW and VIP. I think a HELLA flush sedan could pull it off

ninjacord

Reaction score
Did some reasearch and there is a company called air ride technologies in indiana that makes several custom and universal kits. Although they are a lil pricey. Prices range between 700 and 1400. They sell the front and rear seperatly. So a full kit could b between 1400 and 2800. The price includes everything needed to install. Its basically a bolt on kit, needing little to no modifications. From what ive read its something that can b done with a couple buddies over the weekend.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's not pricey for a full air setup. A brand new set of AMR coilovers is $1200 or something. Not saying it's not a lot of money, but you're choosing the most premium suspension setup for your car...you should expect to pay big bucks. And compared to other air kits out there, $1400-$2800 isn't bad.

My question with that company would be the quality. Find any info on that?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
With the exception of Adam, OP, you should probably check with other 6GA owner's with/planning to get airride and see which company they went with.

Unless it was a sweet hook up, I would be concerned if my air ride system cost less than $2800 for the full setup.

Back