AIT Racing

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I just found out I know the owner of AIT Racing. Are there any talking points you guys would like me to bring up? I already asked him to make me the rear roof spoiler :p

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Well, he must be a really forgiving guy. When V6P.net and 6GA.com had the group buy for Sedan and Coupe rear window spoilers, 75% of the people backed out/Flaked when it came time to pay up.

It took a year or so for it to come together from talking with AIT Racing to the completed end product. AIT came thru though, and the product was top notch. I bought 2 myself.

So, personally I wouldn't set up any group buy for AIT unless it was stated that a Non-Refundable deposit would be required to filter out the flakers.

** There are actually still about 3 or 4 Coupe AIT spoilers floating around on Ebay.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
That's nice to hear the small world thing. :)

It doesn't need to be in CF, but I would be curious to see if he can manufacture some good looking trunk deck lip spoilers for our cars . Something for our coupes & sedans that look like 3gen TL's, RSX-S's, 2gen Civic Hybrid's, Lexus IS-F's, Pontiac G8's, 3gen M45's, etc. Sry, got too lazy to post a pic, but hopefully we all know what it looks like. :naughty:

Varnell

Reaction score
^+1 for the nicer trunk lid lip.

I'd love some proper fender flares for our cars. I've searched everywhere for ideas on welding flares to our car. The best I've come up with is cutting the '03 TL fenders to ours.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
pls ask them to find a way to secure it to the car.... so easy for ppl to steal it.... mine was stolen :sad:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^BMW Betalink is your friend. But once it's on there, its on there for good.

AIT is quality, but I'd be surprised if they made anything for our cars again.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Yes, it was a custom piece from the RSX-S's iirc. That's what I'm going for, as of now, if / when I get a deck spoiler.

Back