Akingkhan's 00 SE Sedan (56k) (10-5) Update

JniG

Reaction score
Re: Akingkhan's 00 SE Sedan (56k) (new pics)

Finally got that rack! That first pic is cheating..deflated tire makes your car look lower :lawl:

Akingkhan

Reaction score

No deflating bro lol it must have been on a rock or some thing, if my tires were deflated it would be on the ground :lawl: I went lower since the last time you seen it

Now I could stop trying 2 buy yours :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

image_zps7c822672.jpg

I was looking at your page w/ my phone, and when I saw this, I thought I couldn't find where your car was. I thought it was the spray art behind the wall lol. I like it, and you certainly tricked me lol.

I really like the all-red taillights on your car as a whole, but would you say making them slightly smoked would make it even more bad ass?

Akingkhan

Reaction score

Yeah smoking them would look very good hmmmmm I might just have to pick up a spare set of tail lights n play around with them. I almost wanna take some 1000 grit to them to make them flat.
The all red looks kinda oem so the cops leave me alone I'm afraid that ill be gettin pulled over if they are too dark
Fuck now you got me thinking about my tail lights :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Haha another temptation right there. :naughty: I'm not too sure how the lenses would look, when they light up after sanding them down, so I also think playing around beforehand would be a good idea.

Wait. If you're going for a flat + smoked look on them, I think Plasti-dip products have the particular spray for your purpose. ← I think this would give you the flat look, b/c their stuff don't make things glossy unless you spray their enhancer spray.

Imo, light-smoked would be the way to go. It has dressy + subtle look, the lights still alert cars behind, and not being a cop magnet.

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Re: Akingkhan (56k)

The flat black looks good... I just don't like how the visors are shiny, it kinda throws off the flat black theme...
Hmmmmm, plasti dipping my visors never came to mind until now. I wanted them flat but didn't want 2 fuck them up by sanding them.

Sil2DrV6 said:
I really like the all-red taillights on your car as a whole, but would you say making them slightly smoked would make it even more bad ***?

Wait. If you're going for a flat + smoked look on them, I think Plasti-dip products have the particular spray for your purpose. ← I think this will give you the flat look.
Hmmmmm, you guys got me thinking about the whole theme of my car now

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score

Bring the double sided tape tonight and some plastidip and let's get it handled. I still need to do my pillars and mount this rear visor.

Akingkhan

Reaction score

Yeah I'm from Yuba City lol what have u seen me?

Back