Alignment after lowering- how important?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I went through two sets of tires in 3 months cause I didn't get an alignment after I dropped my car on ksports. you'll definitely regret not doing it if you don't.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
...which begs the question, why is one so low if they didn't realize this in the first place..

7ender

Reaction score
Well the tires I have on only costed me around 150$, and since the cheapest alignement I can get is 100$, I didn't really find it worth it to try and save the tread on my tires that cost almost the same as the alignment in the first place.

And no, I cant' go to the cheaper alignment places. I had already tried 3 different places but couldn't get on any of their racks cause my car's too low. I need an in floor alignment rack.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Well the tires I have on only costed me around 150$, and since the cheapest alignement I can get is 100$, I didn't really find it worth it to try and save the tread on my tires that cost almost the same as the alignment in the first place.

And no, I cant' go to the cheaper alignment places. I had already tried 3 different places but couldn't get on any of their racks cause my car's too low. I need an in floor alignment rack.

where are you located? ... also, unless you can get a set of tires for 150 bucks the next time they need to be replaced ... i wouldn't recommend driving around so much without getting your car aligned

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
take off your front bumper and then go on the alignment machine...

or keep buying tires and hope you don't break anything else in the process.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
if u want to buy new tires 3months after u put on ur coils... then u don't need allignment...

just do it... it should cost u more than 100 bucks...

xx24xx

Reaction score
Point being it's unsafe, it rides like crap and you are guaranteed to ruin your tires and possibly ruin other parts too. It's only $100. Just do et.

Back