all of you cali people, question.

slow f23

Reaction score
I am considering transferring from my school right now in ohio, and moving out to california. i have several reasons, but to narrow them down: be a detective in long beach/compton, girlfriend of two years wants to model out there and has a good chance of getting a spot, and nice weather.

now, i want a degree in criminal justice. right now my current school has no criminal justice program, so i am stuck taking ****ty political science, and it is a horrible class. some old lady rambling on about her opinions on each political issue in the world.

my question is, what are some of the reputable schools out in cali? minus like california university. something decently priced, nice location, and with criminal justice preferrably. thanks guys.
i wouldnt even mind juco's, (junior colleges)
and i'm 18, so this would be one giant step.

Last edited:

likeawp

Reaction score
go to California State University Long Beach........ relatively easy acceptance and they have a 4-year and graduate program for Criminal Justice :thumbsup:

Tuition is fairly priced but still brutal....around $100 per unit...$125 semester parking ticket.........definitely apply for FAFSA Financial Aids if you can

slow f23

Reaction score
i will look into it, thanks man. right now at marietta college, im getting 16k off a year, and still paying 21k a year. -_-

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
$21k a yr? :lawl:

i paid $11k a quarter for mah masters :coffee:

look around school websites... UC is a lil more pricey, but the cal state system has some good schools as well.. look into tht

tnguyen600

Reaction score
125 for parking? pssh, at USP (pharmacy school) its 400 for the year. Regardless of whatever you do, i hope moving out there just to be with your gf isn't one of those reasons.

Not to rain on your parade, but nothing last forever...your still young...your girl is still young. after high school...everything changes. but good luck in whatever you do man.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
good luck to ya if u do plan on headin down to cali for school.....i jus hope u can get used to cali traffic....especially if u plan on stayin in the LB/ LA area....jesus christ....but anywayz....good luck to u and ur goals

Back