All weather floor mats

xlino

Reaction score
Re: Question

dunno what they're called, rubber Honda Accord ones (front), got 'em from the dealer I got the car at (and worked at)
The ones that you got at the dealer; were those the same as this?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221160561290?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

the nice thing about the weathertech's is they have a raised edge all the way around and should contain anything you might get in them. i bought them for my frs and they're great and they're a perfect fit. i also got their trunk tray so the carpet doesn't get all screwed up, i leave it in all year.
I want to get those so bad but they do not have none that fit a coupe manual transmission!

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sedan and coupe have the same front mats, it's only the rears that are different so the weathertech ones will fit.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
yup, those are them, (ebay ones)

supposed to have 'hooks' in the carpet, i never put 'em in mine. Like to run oem carpet mats too :p it doesn't clear, so far no prob with movement either.

xlino

Reaction score
yup, those are them, (ebay ones)

supposed to have 'hooks' in the carpet, i never put 'em in mine. Like to run oem carpet mats too :p it doesn't clear, so far no prob with movement either.

I bought those ebay floor mats and it fits perfectly! Thanks for letting me know about these i didnt have to spend 110 dollars from weather tech. the only thing is that they dont have rear ones :(

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I used to have one, but now it is missing! So I'll grab one & pics. It's like 10" x 40", for vans. It sits across the whole floor.

Back