AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was going to say engine sensors are necessary for the conversion as well, but Jake covered it. The crank sensor is the worst I hear.

Geewiz

Reaction score
2qsc4nl.jpg

I went back and made mine a lot tighter to get rid of the bumper and fender gap. But this gives you the idea

Thank you for the visual!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Well car is under the knife and I've got some options

I see you Cali and I'll raise you most all the performance shops, repair shops, customization shops, and body shops that are all located on the same huge plot of land. The pictures I posted was showing about 1/3rd of the shops not to mention all the beautifully bad *** imports I got to see. Type r, supras, vdubs, rx7s, 300zx, m3 etc...

Also with all the shops together I have everything I need at my disposal. :thumbup:

34tvq.jpg

n3lz.jpg

fzb6fq.jpg

e5r0p5.jpg

rt2cgg.jpg

Out of all the cars this was one I had to take a picture of. A non molested mint condition rx-7
2uq12lh.jpg

:drool:

More updates to come.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Out of green, went with blue

1zphdw4.jpg

Ameerica theme :lawl:

Also bought a sickspeed gold oil cap and a couple spoon reservoir covers to fix my ugly coolant and power steering reservoirs.

Sigh... cars not finished I guess ill be staying longer and ill miss the event on the 8th. My first event will be the 22nd

I miss home, family, kids, life. Getting sick of Texas.

Plus is like to take Jess's really nice camera we bought her and take some high res pics.

I miss Us129 also and my buddies up there. I missed a hill climb event up there also

More updates to come.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nah no stand alone lol not worth it on this car, maybe when i build an actual worthwhile race car. The 6 speed harness and ecu will work if you have the knowledge and sensors.

I have:

02 auto ecu
03 cl type s ecu
03 cl type s harness
Richies bypass harness
02 auto wiring harness
03 cl type s 6 speed parts car
And Tim at oemacuraparts.com helping

And i guess what really comes in handy is the mechanic I'm working with builds and raced hondas for years. He is a genius

The point is the j series engine is simple and I assure any non believer that I have plenty of what it takes to wire the car using the cl parts
:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back