AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah. I still have my plans but I want to get some track time and have them help me from how they see me perform on the track. Plus I want to make custom pieces and hopefully the guys I meet can help me with ideas and fab work.

Once I have the money I am going to get a true seat bracket for my car. I don't feel 100 percent about my spacers especially since they don't mount through my OEM seat mount point. .

z3lo9.jpg

Ok after working with the SCCA guys I found out that you are allowed to do what I did with the spacers however I have to buy some 4 inch seat belt / backing plates to mount on the underside, like the drawing depicts.

6zoivl.png

Backing plates for the seats bought
15xti8n.jpg

4" x 4" x 1/8" steel plate
7/16" hole

and also am mounting the harness to the harness bar per SCCA tech rules. I can double mount the harness to the harness bar and rear seat belt mounts if I were inclined too.
2z83lg6.jpg

o91w1e.jpg

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Looking at these in white

108bukk.jpg

Notes P1 Racing SF Wheel
Color White
Offset ET45
PCD 5X114.3
Size 17X9.0

I can get a set of them for under 800 bucks -_- white

Reaction score
Have you looked into running 949racing 6ulr?

specs:
17x9
+48 offset
17.0 lbs
Low pressure cast - Flow Formed outer rim - Monoblock construction
T6 heat treated
Brake clearance for Wilwood 12.9" Dynapro/Dynalite
73.1mm center bore
Double valve design
JWL approved

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Thanks ill take a look. Those are really nice. Very light weight and the offset is workable and price is really reasonable for the product.

Thanks for share.

And to the douchebags of 6ga.. the bandwagon, no life, nerds... grow up. The only poser is you. Go drive something other than a video game :lawl:

(directed at the asshole who keeps putting immature tags on my members ride page) if you got a problem with me then Ill give you my cell phone number and we can talk like adults) or you can continue to act like a child. :thumbup:

I guess you choose to continue acting like a moron. Last time I checked my cars real. Grow some balls and post a real post... not a tag. Are you scared to look like a joke? How about you come to Tennessee, come out to the 2 day Chilhowee SCCA event and talk to me person to person instead of acting like a kid. In fact go ahead and tell etrscca.org and tennspeed.net how fake my car is lol.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks ill take a look. Those are really nice. Very light weight and the offset is workable and price is really reasonable for the product.

Thanks for share.

And to the douchebags of 6ga.. the bandwagon, no life, nerds... grow up. The only poser is you. Go drive something other than a video game :lawl:

(directed at the asshole who keeps putting immature tags on my members ride page) if you got a problem with me then Ill give you my cell phone number and we can talk like adults) or you can continue to act like a child. :thumbup:

I guess you choose to continue acting like a moron. Last time I checked my cars real. Grow some balls and post a real post... not a tag. Are you scared to look like a joke? How about you come to Tennessee, come out to the 2 day Chilhowee SCCA event and talk to me person to person instead of acting like a kid. In fact go ahead and tell etrscca.org and tennspeed.net how fake my car is lol.

The Mods aren't able to look in to who is doing this, I guess?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
My car is put back together hoping to get the ECU re-flashed today. Looks like I will be able to make it home for an event coming up! It's going to be a team event which should be pretty cool.

Looking forward to a great event on smooth blacktop. Spread the word! We need 100 plus competitors!
Date: 08/18 & 08/19
Event Fee: $35 for one or both days
Online registration is required.
Online payment highly encouraged, but check or cash payments can be accepted on site.
SITE OPEN - 8:00 AM
REGISTRATION CHECK IN - 8:30 - 9:30AM
TECH - 8:30 - 9:30AM
COURSE CLOSES FOR WALKING - 9:45AM
DRIVER'S MEETING - 10:00AM
FIRST CAR OFF - 10:30AM
Event Supplemental Rules
This will be a two-day event. Competitors will be allowed 3 to 5 runs each day, depending upon number of participants. A competitor’s fastest Saturday time will be added to their fastest Sunday time for their overall result.

You may run one day only. Trophies will be presented at the end of the day on Saturday and Sunday as per usual trophy procedures. Trophies will be ETR T-Shirts.
To gain season points, you must compete both days.
Those that compete both days will be considered “Event Champions”. Special trophies (yet to be determined) will be awarded. If you won a shirt on Saturday, you will not be given another.
Sunday Special Event
After the end of normal runs on Sunday, there will be a top-32 driver team competition (based on Saturday and Sunday combined times). Each driver will be given two additional runs. The best run (PAX) from each team member will be added together with their other team members to get a team total (PAX). Lowest total is the winner. Trophies or pizes will be given (yet to be determined). These 32 drivers will be selected as follows based on Saturday and Sunday combined times:

Yep ECUs getting reflashed also have the correct VIN for the ecu.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
So whoever keeps putting "coward" and "poser" like an *** please let me know how I am these things. Thanks :thumbup:

Because only cowards leave tags and dont post real posts. :coffee:

And like I said before

How about you come to Tennessee, come out to the 2 day Chilhowee SCCA event and talk to me person to person instead of acting like a kid. In fact go ahead and tell etrscca.org and tennspeed.net how fake my car is lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back