Aluminum Radiator & Radiator Hoses

Reaction score
Ok, I am installing a new radiator, radiator hoses, and my coolant resevoir.
Can I keep the same front radiator? Also, any major issues that I should be aware of?

My logic is that I want to get the engine ready for small turbo. I want to get all the "other stuff" out of the way. I want to do this right.

:coffee:

akoutmos

Reaction score
Can I keep the same front radiator? Also, any major issues that I should be aware of?

You just said you were installing a new radiator. Are you referring to the AC condenser? I took out my AC when i went turbo. Cleaned up the engine bay and got the pressure lines out of the way of the turbo.

Reaction score
I might end up taking out the A/C too. I think my compressor is taking a dive. I live in Oralndo, so it gets kinda hot here. So, windows might need to be down a lot if I do. How much does the A/C extraction help with the turbo installation besides give me a lot of space? Thanks!:cool:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
i have turbo and AC..dosnt allow to much extra space to work with.So i much rather have a freezing AC than 1 or 2" extra clearance.and most if not all our F23 turbo manifolds are AC compatible...so its really ur choice.

You can upgrade your radiator and get some 12" slim fans to gain more space

relocate battery to the trunk,ect ect..few things you can do..just your choice.

Reaction score
I'm so gald I joined this form. I have been getting some awesome tips. With relocating the battery, you just get extension wires running through the car trim to the trunk. What kinda wires are needed?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I personally used a kit i got on ebay for 80$ish..then spent another $25ish on a distribution block. The kit came with your standard plastic battery box, 15ft of pos 2gauge copper cable,2ft of black neg cable.with most of the hardware needed.
I ended up running into numerous of problems with it.so i took it off and put it back to normal..but others seem to be fine..Even my Optima redtop didnt like it.
only cons with that kit was the power wire was to short..was very tight..my buddy got one from summit racing with a VERY VERY long power wire.little more expensive tho.

Back