Am I missing something here?

dazedts

Reaction score
ive searched on the forms to find reviews on f2type2 to see what people have to say. and everybody say their stiff. but mine arent they ride soft even with hard dampening. if someone could help me to get them stiffer id really appreciate it.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You'll have to get stiffer spring rated springs if u want stiffer unless you have stiff and soft backwards when u turn the dial.

dazedts

Reaction score
function form says its a 12kg 8kg spring rate. that seems pretty stiff but im just not feeling it

Narftastic

Reaction score
function form says its a 12kg 8kg spring rate. that seems pretty stiff but im just not feeling it

yea man i feel the axact same way..my friend has ksports and he only has em half way to the stiffest setting but there wayyy stiffer than mine...it pisses me off.

dazedts

Reaction score
yea man i feel the axact same way..my friend has ksports and he only has em half way to the stiffest setting but there wayyy stiffer than mine...it pisses me off.

its super irritating cause i dumped my car hoping the coils would be stiff enough to take the bumps and not scrap everyone i hit!

001Stunna

Reaction score
not to point the obvious by have you guys trying turning the dial to full soft(full counter clockwise) and back to full stiff(full clockwise) and count the clicks on each shock as you go from full soft to full stuff. Maybe the dial is stuck somewhere and you think you are on full stuff but aren't.

Back