Amber corner lights

purplehaze

Reaction score
lol didnt sakuradrops do something like this for the other parts of his headlights?

u could mimic the look, but wed have to cut our lights in half to make it exactly like the civics'

our one piece headlights look cleaner though, imo

sweagle02

Reaction score
our one piece headlights look cleaner though

Yes, plus these two piece set ups are the same concept as the older gen accords as well. Some have made it look clean, most have been sloppy. (incorrect fitment and so on) so the corner lenses wouldn't flow with the headlights.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
wait are you wanting to cut your oem headlights and stick amber corners on the sides??

MoneyPit

Reaction score
^I thought ron had prelude ambers retrofitted inside his. No?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, now he might. idk, that dude changes his headlights as often as i change my underwear :lawl:

i know ron retro'd some stuff into his headlights, but originally he had just spray tinted the corners amber, if i remember correctly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The corners on these headlights are huge. I am looking at my car through the window in front of my desk at work, and the corner section looks nearly as long as the front from a 3/4 view. I think tinting maybe 1/2 - 3/4of the corner lens would look better than tinting the whole thing. Go for it though man.

Basically, I don't think this looks great.

picture.php

Not as bad from the front though.

picture.php

I haven't seen Ron or Querty101's so maybe they did theirs differently or perhaps this mod doesn't go well with a red car lol. Or perhaps my quick renders are crap. :lawl:

Back