Amp Recomendations for 2 kicker comps

edgemanbad

Reaction score

slowrider87

Reaction score
i'm a kenwood man. but of those two amps. for your two kickers... hifonics would probably be a better choice... OF THE TWO.

I'm also a quality over quantity man. i'd rather have clean and leveled sounding bass, over brain destroying block rocking, desperate for attention alarm setting bullsh*t. so if it were me i would sell one of the two subs you have. use the money from the sale and buy a decent single sub enclosure or build my own. then take the money you're looking to spend on one of those amps, knock it down a notch and search for something in the 600 to 750 watt range. with something like that you can thump it if you want without pissing off everyone in your neighborhood but still enjoy each note of the song when your not trying to overcompensate for a lack of something else in your life and just cruising from one place to the next.

i know..... i'm an asshole

edgemanbad

Reaction score
Well this is my second sub setup and I am looking for more bass right now. It's just what I prefer. Is that hifonics one a good one to buy or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99accord boi

Reaction score
dont get hifi series go with brutus series amp theyre alot better and sound really good i have a bxi1610d hooked up to a 15l7 in a sealed box and its a match made in heaven

Back