amping up stock deck

mxjoe388

Reaction score
im sure this is a dumb question but ok woundering if its possible to amp up the stock deck.i have the single disk deck part# is39100-s84-a410-m1. i know it doesnt have rca ports in it but other than knowing that im kinda dumb to car audio.if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated.i have a new deck but i like the look of the stock better
thanks guys

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Two options. Get a 4-ch line output converter, should run about $50. Tap all four wires to thier respectiev locations in the LOC. Tada!! You now have two pairs of RCA's to run into a 4-ch amp.

Next, get a Rockfor Fosgate 3sixty.1. Should run you about $300. Give you all the control and adjustability of a aftermarket deck. 6 pairs of preouts, 32-band EQ, everything.

What speakers do you have? You CANNOT amplify factory speakers much farther beyond what the factory deck puts out.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
some amps will also accept speaker wire inputs, in which case you could just splice into left/right channels

mxjoe388

Reaction score
i have a cheap 200 watt amp i dont want anything crazy just what its at now i have jbl 6x9s stock other than that.

nick123

Reaction score
MixJoe,

Have you finished hooking up the amp to the stock stereo and how does this set up sound? I am very curious. Thanks.....

Back