(Andy) AMREngineering

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
It sucks, but you gotta understand, I have been in this business since I was 19 years old. I have been making parts for cars for many many years. We are a small company, but for that very reason I can provide the service that I provide. On top of that I have invested a lot of money into this company, and I can only buy soo much raw materials at a time. Raw materials are going up, and there is no way around it. Aluminum and steel prices are going up and have been. The fact we do not mass produce these also limits our profit margin. I am not trying to become rich, I have another company that pays my bills. I started this to get more involved again in this business and start interacting with people like you on a more daily basis. My other company had me in front of a computer for many many years which I got easily use to. It didn't start that way, but when your the boss, you kinda get out of the work, and into the office LOL. I wish I didn't have to raise my prices, but it is out of my hands. I also have kept the prices low not because of my competition, it is because the fact I am a honda ethusiest myself. So in a way I want to give back to the community that has provided me with everything from great friends, a great life, meeting great people, and just learning a lot of cool stuff. I been racing all my life, and I have a racing background, unlike many of the new companies popping out today which purely are coilover companies overnight. This whole thing was not overnight and the people who have followed my company has seen how we started and what we have become. I could have easily taken money and just bought a bunch of coilovers overseas, slap a cool name on it, but then I would be the same as the many many different companies that are out there. I do this because I love it, and I have learened to do it right, or offer what you want, you really have to do it yourself. But that is where the fun really starts. I am super excited doing what I do.

Last edited:

Phut

Reaction score
how much of price increase are we looking at and when will this happen? i understand why you need to increase the prices. wish i could pick up a set right now but i ain't got no money.

Itchthus

Reaction score
HEY ANDY, I wish my springs were a little bit.. softer so I wouldn't have to feel embarrassed with passengers -_- hahaha, just a little tid bit I'm just saying. HEHE.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
From the previous set u sold to steve and david...i love the way the coilovers sit on the cars....lookin to pick up a set myself once i get situated...

nexTOme

Reaction score
i thot david has f2? no? if im not mistaken david=ccordex

[email protected].

Reaction score
Ordering these AMR Engineering coilovers was an excellent decision. From the first phone call, to installing them, to the follow-up calls from Andy, it was first-class all the way around.

The handling is superb, build quality is top-notch, the ride is very acceptable, and they look almost too pretty to put on a car.

Thanks Andy! I hope your business continues to prosper!

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Thank you for all the kind words everyone. I have not stopped in quite awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. Again thank you for the kind words and the warm welcome to 6thgenaccord.

kleen98accord

Reaction score
I spoke with Andy on h-t awhile back ago. Great dude. :thumbsup:. Don't forget my avatar on h-t. haha I'll be ordering my coils from you soon. :chucklesfawk:

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello guys. I have not been on 6thgenaccord in awhile. Just thought I would drop by and say hello. I fell sick after the holidays and have been on sick leave and on vacation. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great X-mas, and Happy New Year. Enjoy your week guys!

nexTOme

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello guys. I have not been on 6thgenaccord in awhile. Just thought I would drop by and say hello. I fell sick after the holidays and have been on sick leave and on vacation. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great X-mas, and Happy New Year. Enjoy your week guys!

havent seen you for while bro...
ive been recommending amr to many pplz......do i get commision for that? :hide: hahaha

Back