Another 2000 Coupe...

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Welcome I'm not sure about those supra tails but I'd have to be there in person to really say. I think a motor swap would be nice in the future.

Twobit

Reaction score
Pretty darn nice, some things Id do differently, but thats me. Just a question though, why the supra lights on the bumper instead of where they regularly go and possibly modify the rear a bit with them, or just keep it the same but with the lights on that back deck. Just an opinion.
Nice project car, try dressin the engine up a bit, get some things PC'd and maybe wire tubes to make it seem a bit more organized and see how things go

6THGEN_AI4

Welcome...I like to see something different once in a while...

midnight407

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Pretty darn nice, some things Id do differently, but thats me. Just a question though, why the supra lights on the bumper instead of where they regularly go and possibly modify the rear a bit with them, or just keep it the same but with the lights on that back deck. Just an opinion.
Nice project car, try dressin the engine up a bit, get some things PC'd and maybe wire tubes to make it seem a bit more organized and see how things go

already answered, see reply#9

wesmac

Reaction score
Def. a unique ride, Id sport it! lol!.....We can discuss this, pm me. j/k. lol!

minituck04

Reaction score
midnight407 said:
i was originally thinking that but then i wouldve had to hack up the trunk lid and extend into the trunk to cover the exposed rear of the tails and whatnot. it could be done but when my cousin did it he was pushin the budget as it is. it's so good having family with money that will mod as you tell them :)

should have bought some taillight buckets for the supra tails. i love the supra tails just a lil higher would have come out nicer. but much love for your coupe. its SEXY

angelplus

Reaction score
I miss my supra :( you probably bought those off the supra i wrecked.. I think that was the only piece on the car that was still in tact

Back