ANOTHER accord bites the dust

thatonedude

Reaction score
Yup thats right ANOTHER accord is gone. All i have to say is **** CADILLAC!!!!!!!!:squintfinger::chucklesfawk::flipoff::bash: :kenny:
now onto what happend. so i was on my way home from work when some dumb lady in a escalade *** ends me. now im at a dead stop in a construstion zone on i275. next thing i now im looken around tryen to figure out what happend. lady gets out of her caddy as asks if we can just exchange info. i say no and call the fuzz. she had a suspended lic.
the aftermath: the caddy. just a few scratches and the grill bent up.
the accord. ****ED! the whole back is smashed the read quarter panels smashed the trunk..... yea i dont have one the back seats got moved up a inch and a half. the back where the speakers sit are facing toward the windshild (still work tho). frame bent
so yea my baby is gone... no shes dead. just have to wait till monday to hear the terrable words .... totaled:(

white beauty

Reaction score
damn that sucks man, thankfully no one got hurt, hope everything turns out good, hey maybe u can get a new car now

thatonedude

Reaction score
yea greg u come and pull them off then you can have them. and white beauty it was a new car. picked her up in dec with 92xxx on her

nexTOme

Reaction score
you cant do n e thing about it? did you report it to police? i dont know what they can do abot it, but you have to make her pay for what she did...

hopefully you get your car back at least man.....it sux to hear that your car is totaled....i can relate to you..ive totaled car once, yes i was rear ended too when i was stuck in traffic......:sigh:

[email protected].

Reaction score
What a bite, man!

I was just thinking about that today, what I would do if my car was totaled, and what a drag it would be. I don't think there's too many '98's in town as nice and well-maintained. So even if their insurance wants to give me bluebook on it, and then some to cover the mods, how can you replace something that you put time and sweat into. You can't, so you have my deepest condolences, my friend.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
aww sorry to hear that..but atleast you ok tho..a car can be replace and hopefull you get something you wanted even more then what u got before..LOL...but really..its sad to hear another accord going to vtec heaven

thatonedude

Reaction score
yea it blows iv just been drinken beer looken at her and my ****en back is hurten no bull****

talontsiawd

Reaction score
That's rough, i know it's a cliche thing, but your health is more valuable than your car, so be greatful for that. Get your back checked out and and send her the bill and if she doesn't obilge, do a fun little civil suit if it's bad. Take work off too, just don't pull no crazy pain and suffering bull****. Anyway, glad to hear your alright, that sucks, hopefully you can end up with something as nice or better.

Back