Another new guy. haha

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i think 6thgen.com has the easiest search function over the other honda's forums,

idk, y, but here, i can actually find stuff with out going through hundreds and thousands of page...

but maybe, its only me ?

Shadow1

Reaction score

ill be sure to check it out one day.

i think 6thgen.com has the easiest search function over the other honda's forums,

idk, y, but here, i can actually find stuff with out going through hundreds and thousands of page...

but maybe, its only me ?

lol. well most, if not all, car forum search features are picky. you may be looking a thread with the title "H&R springs" in the title, but you'll get a buttload of other threads with "spring" in it. or if you just put H&R then you'll only get a message saying "the following words are too short". then you gotta come up with something else. ugh. lol.

did some hardcore stalking, because I knew I've seen the same s/n from cb7tuner haha...thats sad on my part lol...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186166

I havent posted on there in a while. Since I got rid of my last cb about 2 years ago is prob when I posted last.

Congrats on the pick up though, and welcome!

lmao. yeah. someone on every car forum i get one tends to hunt down who i am. haha. its all good. tho. soon as i saw your name i was like "ive seen that somewhere". then i remembered that beastly CB you had. lol.

here some pics folks. its dirty so dont mind that. ill be cleaning it up and taking some more pics tomorrow.

6847319327_f885f86dde_z.jpg

6847321113_dc91bc41ef_z.jpg

i need to look at the settings on my camera or buy a new one. lol. havent used mine in a while. well not since i sold my last car.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
another member in the 919 area.. im gonna have soo many new accord friends oncei move back there... youre like the 3 member thats joined from there in the last month and half.. on top of Jordan and allshownogo are only a few hrs away.. i hear a fat photoshoot coming..

welcome and happy modding

Shadow1

Reaction score
another member in the 919 area.. im gonna have soo many new accord friends oncei move back there... youre like the 3 member thats joined from there in the last month and half.. on top of Jordan and allshownogo are only a few hrs away.. i hear a fat photoshoot coming..

welcome and happy modding

thanks a lot man!! haha. yeah. im always down for a shoot. just let me know when and ill arrange my work schedule for it :rwerd:

Back