Another Newbie

kn0x47

Reaction score
Hey, my name's jon. I found this website a few months ago and just joined yesterday. I've got a red 99 coupe with a 5spd and leather interior. I got the car about 3 months ago from a guy that kept it garaged the whole time so it looks brand new inside and out. I used to drive a 2000 camry but i got rear ended in downtown atlanta on my way to my parents for christmas break and it totalled it. i go to college with practically no income so it takes a while to get anything done to my car.

i've posted a coupe of pics in the member's rides area and ive got more at www.cardomain.com/id/kn0x47

slow f23

Reaction score
welcome bro.. reading your cardomain i see you want a bodykit and lambo doors and strobe lights?

:eek: not a good idea, in my opinion. keep the accord clean and not flashy, but rather build the motor and slam it :)

kn0x47

Reaction score
slow f23:
yeah that stuff was more of a far-off idea that would probably never happen and probably wont. my focus is more on a sound system and some custom interior work. i dunno how much i'll end up doing to the engine- i dont know a lot about engines yet. plus i like my gas mileage.
i have thought about putting the 01 bumper on the front tho. im not too big into an everyday driver having a fiberglass body kit. seen too many of them broken and flopping in the wind.

Last edited:
Back