another noob from socal...

S0NiC

Reaction score
Hey yo Guys!!!..."another NooB from SoCal" rite here... 818 area ..i dunno if any of u guys were members of the other accord boards, but im new to this one(i go by the same SN, so just thought id introduce myself...anyways...Blaque~akkord good luck on ur project man...keep us posted...TTYL guys...gotta go back to work now...

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
Hey yo Guys!!!..."another NooB from SoCal" rite here... 818 area ..i dunno if any of u guys were members of the other accord boards, but im new to this one(i go by the same SN, so just thought id introduce myself...anyways...Blaque~akkord good luck on ur project man...keep us posted...TTYL guys...gotta go back to work now...

sup sonic whats goin on ... i finally made the bumper work thanks for your help you are awesome!!!.... your car looks good with the lip!!!
welcome to the board ...

Last edited:

S0NiC

Reaction score
Yo Blaque!!! im glad things worked out man..cant wait to see ur car done. thnx for the comment. *i cracked the lip after i ran over a tire on the fwy*.
anyways, let us know when ur cars done. im down to roll to a MEET to check it out. btw, i found some old pix of my car. the pix without the SHU-4's are my most recent. Late...

S0NiC

2001 - 17" TENZO-R SHU-4 - white *fresh from the bodyshop too*
Connie%40niteFL.jpg

frontdaytime.jpg

side%20frontdaytime.jpg

Back