**ANOTHER UPDATE 10/14/12 mdog180's 2000 accord sedan

mdog180

Reaction score
I was in Burlington and then in downtown Boston, the hwys seem to be in good shape, so I guess the tolls are being used for what they are for. Noticed the street were not the same though.

burlington is pretty up to date on the roads. If you go on 93 it gets a little rough, i used to go to fitchburg lol forget it never again. there were no side walks just a giant hole all through the sides as if they slapped concrete in the center of the rd. I had a horrible experience with new york,NY. I eneded up dented my 19 inch axis mod7s all around. the drive back home was shaky as hell:squintfinger:

Narftastic

Reaction score
I like seeing your whip, few can pull the naples gold! im impressed with your set up on stocks and the white. I love the lip too because I havent seen a single other on the internet/personally with this lip, although it is fiber glass its extremeley unique to me. I've had it on for almost 4 years straight, love it :D

thanks alot man, theres not alot of us granny gold guys out there...but all the ones i know of including you are definatly representing the gold nicely...and u mite be seeing another gold accord with that same lip next summer haha

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Mdog, sorry mang I haven't been on here for a while. I'm located in Cranston, RI but I have family at revere beach and Lowell, MA. I visit them often. I'd really like to peep out your ride next time I'm around the area. Message me your #. Well hit up a meet or something sometime. Last one I went to was he black Japan meet last week in Johnston RI. Season closer.

Back