ANY 6th Gens in Santa Barbara/Goleta AREA?

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
my name is Raymond im over at UCSB. ive seen a couple 6th gen sedans and 1 coupe around and i wondered if this could be anyone on the site. lemme know

mista jc

Reaction score
Hey, bro. Two of my best friends live there in the University housing. I frequently visit there since they moved in to a new house with a lowered friendly driveway hahaha

Which area you at? Oh and I hope you don't park on the street or live on a busy street with kids running up and down all night. I saw a drunk girl fall chin first onto a hood of a sedan. She looked around and kept walking LOLLL

I've only seen and met a guy with a DEP(green) sedan, gunmetal rims, blackhousings and a CF hood. He wasn't a member though aha, doubt he ever joined.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
my cousin used to live in goleta, then down on DP. now he moved out into santa barbara. i remember seeing you a couple years ago, parked right next to you when i went to visit him, lol.

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
lol yea im in IV right now but im moving out to goleta cuz its cheaper and safer for my car. i refuse to park on the street cuz of drunk morons lmao some guys ride their bikes around smashing mirrors off so im outta here haha

Back