Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
ok well if that is true then Mtn biking>BMW :D

nice looking bike though..i wish i had pics of co-workers BMW bike..i don't know any specs but he said he has over a grand in it..and Mirraco is sending him some frame of theres that only like 3 other people in the world have haha

ohh i got my bike today..well the first one..ordering the daily commuter tom..

Gary Fisher Triton Single Speed
Flip Flop rear wheel, bull horn handles :D going to be sweet
http://www.fisherbikes.com/img/bikes/2008/420x264/triton.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^haha yeah i would love to have a road bike..and i guess technically my next bike will be road..

you can measure how great the bike is by the frame size :D and the farther the seat is pointed up the gayer the bike :D haha
OHHHH and i was so nervous riding with the new bike on the roof rack...because it was kinda windy outside and i have never put a mtn bike on it...BUT i did feel really cool haha...riding around with a Flat black bike, all black wheels...murdered out haha..and i got measured for my single speed today...we had a girl from another location working at our store Mon-wed this week..soo i had to get her to measure me...because well...she is hot haha...started to rain so i didn't feel like working...so she showed me how to do some stretches...and i can't remember a thing...

Last edited:
Back