Any Bikers??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Eric, I regularly run less that 30psi on the trails, especially when its the slightest bit muddy. After the paragon goes on a diet, its going tubeless on a set of Mavic C29ssmax's

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
yeah, i figured with swapping a few things. road tires, handle bar ends and a few other small things. i will be bike riding 8-10 miles to various locations after i move back to school a few times a week. i just want this bike ride great of asphalt for these treks

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I don't think I ever go under 40psi on my bike...looks like everybody is getting back on their bikes :D

I can't wait to mtn bike again...but it is raining AGAIN

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
If your not riding actual trails I would recommend getting a hybrid style bike. Mountain bike would not be the best bike for riding around on paved trails.

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
So I sold my fit for 300 now I just gotta sell an airsoft gun,30 gig ipod, psp, and guitar and I should have enough for a brand new mongoose freeride mountain bike it's 600 and has the new hydrolic rear suspension instead of the coilovers looking type

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Dude, i would honestly stay away from mongoose, you will be horribly unsatisfied. If you want a full suspension bike, Giant's entry level full suspension, the Yukon FX, starts at like $850 and is wayyyyy better quality and will be backed by your local dealer.

Back