any coilover recommendations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyadkabbani

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought a 98 accord lx and they guy i bought it from had it on some sketchy cut springs, i want to put it on coils but i dont know what kind to get im thinking of function and form type 1s, my budget is at like 800 bucks let me know thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Check the suspension review thread and search the site a bit, there is alot of info that will help you make a decision.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Welcome, if 800 is ur budget I would go with function and form type 2. For a little xtra im sure you will like the dampening adjustments. Glad to have another Pa member too, Im from lansdale. In the future search before you make a thread, theres a whole section about different suspension set-ups.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
wow I'm impressed guys the usual response is instant flames. as a new member I recommend reading all the stickys and getting familiar with the search function. questions like this usually get a totally different response. welcome to the madness good luck.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Sleeves from eBay and Monroe struts....

Ok I'm lying. F&f type ones are great for around 600 New or of you get lucky you can spend all tour money and get ksport or type 2s

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Please search before posting questions that have been answered on here multiple times.

It will be being on the site that much more enjoyable for you.

001Stunna

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought a 98 accord lx and they guy i bought it from had it on some sketchy cut springs, i want to put it on coils but i dont know what kind to get im thinking of function and form type 1s, my budget is at like 800 bucks let me know thanks

Welcome to the site and congrats on the pickup...even though the previous owner seems to not have been too smart.

Do not just shop price-wise but also depending on your needs/wants. Not all coils offer the same lowering/dampening/spring rates etc for you needs/wants. What may feel great to someone...may feel back breaking to you.

Lastly, kudos to you for using full sentences and proper words and not making one word sentences with periods after each word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back