Tan leather seats

Pending:
H22
Mugen style front lip

Parts I am looking for
CL1 Recaro Seats
CL1 Headlights

Any Suggestions?
Should i modify the V6 dual buddy club exhaust to single or sell it and buy another exhaust
I would love to do the Euro-R Front end Conversion - Any tips whether I should just get the headlights and fiberglass front or buy the whole front end and pay a whole lot of money to get it to fit
Anything else you could reccomend would be great!

6thgen-Front.jpg
MugenGP.jpg
6thgen-inside.jpg
6thgen-side.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Front end conversion has been discussed a lot, it's a lot of work. I'd buy the front clip if you're serious about it. But I'm guessing it will be abandoned.

hacux7

Reaction score
Front end conversion has been discussed a lot, it's a lot of work. I'd buy the front clip if you're serious about it. But I'm guessing it will be abandoned.

Yes it has. I just wanted to get the opinion of other members whether or not the fiberglass bumper would be the best route to take or not due to the amount of fabrication that needs to be done to get the Euro front to fit.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I like single exhaust better, especially on 4cyl. I'd just sell the buddy club exhaust to a v6 and then buy a muffler and get custom piping.

And I would go with H22 because A. It's been done to death and B. It's a bullet proof engine.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Not bullet proof for boost like an iron sleeve f series like the f23, but there's a lot more out there for it for sure.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Not bullet proof for boost like an iron sleeve f series like the f23, but there's a lot more out there for it for sure.

Yeah I wasn't talking about if he were to boost the engine and all that. My statements were about a stock or lightly modded NA H22

hacux7

Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone for their input so far. When I bought the car I swore I was not going to do anything to it. Hah! Who was I kidding!

Back