Any Suggestions???

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
I love my H22... I highly recommend it. I'm probably going to drop an F20b in my deltaco after i get my 2000 front end on... ANYWAYS, The h22 kicks ***, just jump in head first. that's what i did. Two days later i'm pretty sure i have the only H22 6th gen in my half of colorado.

hacux7

Reaction score
any pics of the car?

Salutations newcomer. Enlighten us with some visuals of your carriage.

Thank ye sir.

There's two pictures in his album if you view his profile but they're small lo-res photos.

Thank you! I have added a few more pics to my album. I am very new to your forum. I just figured out how to Multi-Quote. WOW! This guy, right!
I hope to have some better pics posted soon.

hacux7

Reaction score
I love my H22... I highly recommend it. I'm probably going to drop an F20b in my deltaco after i get my 2000 front end on... ANYWAYS, The h22 kicks ***, just jump in head first. that's what i did. Two days later i'm pretty sure i have the only H22 6th gen in my half of colorado.

I've driven or been in the passenger seat of a lot of hondas/acuras - with built b-series and turbo'd cars. And some were really fast; however, the car that I remember the most was a 97 honda accord with a H22 that I installed for a friend. I did use a Type R ECU to test drive it since he did not have an ECU, but after I drove it, I had the biggest smile on my face. I guess its because I've always had a great appreciation for the Accord's. I'm 6'3 and although I have owned other hondas, the accord is the best for me. Anyway, I know I will not be the only H22 Accord in any part of San Diego, but you better believe that I am going to drive it like I am. Yeah Buddy!

Mikey

Reaction score
Mmmm.....F20....

I was sad that putting one of those into a 4G was too much work. I've only seen one person do it, and eff that.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^He said putting one into a 4G was a lot of work. Maybe it is for the 6G too, I don't know. I'd listen to what others have said.

hacux7

Reaction score
^He said putting one into a 4G was a lot of work. Maybe it is for the 6G too, I don't know. I'd listen to what others have said.

I think he was referring to the F20 swap.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone again for all of the input. I plan to drop my motor in within the next 2 weeks or so. I am looking for someone to take care of the immobolizer for me. Once the motor is in, I want a full damber setup. Any suggestions! I've also heard that the H22 does not sit well in the 6th gen accord. Will I have axles issues? This is what I've heard. I am going to search the forum for any threads on the h22 swap into the accord to find common issues.

Anyone here heard of R1 concepts? i was thinking about sampling the slotted and drilled rotors. Any thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Back