PS3 or 360 w/games

• PS3

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 360 with @ssload of games

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I got my income tax check and was gonna waste it on a PS3, but it seems there isn't a whole lot of good games. I for one don't enjoy off road fun or whatever. The only good game looks like Tiger Woods '07. Does anybody on here have a PS3? If so, is it worth the money, or should I buy a 360 and a $hitload of games?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i didnt get one simply cuz i like 360 better, so i got a 360 instead. i wanted one, cuz i have a ps2, but ps3, imo, isnt all that great, and the "motion" controls actually kinda suck.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not a big fan of the ps3.... i'd rather get the wii or xbox 360

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
360 here too, although I quit playing video games...I still like to play my roomies.

dynasty

Reaction score
am i the only one who still play PS2? LOL. but PS3 is cool with the blueray deal. never seen it in person though.

HomerJay

Reaction score
I'd recommend a 360. I've got one and (get this... ;) ) there are games for it! There are only ~3-5 exclusive titles for the PS3 and they keep losing more and more every day (Devil May Cry, Assassin's Creed among others were PS3 exclusives that are now headed for 360).

If you want HD movies at a later date (or right away), there's the HD DVD add-on. Naturally, do your own research in the area but there's a reason The Matrix Trilogy is headed for HD DVD ONLY on May 22nd...Blu-ray interactivity isn't finished. It's due to be finished Oct. 31 which means until that date all players will be unable to display interactive content. As a programmer, I know that dates slip so even Oct. 31 isn't guaranteed.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
i dont have the money but i have spent time on both playing and goofing around. i recommend a 36 because even if blu ray does win then microsoft can make another add on for the 360 whereas if hd dvd wins then you have a ps3 with a useless drive

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I hate all the new systems...last thing i want to do is pay 600 for the system and almost a 100 for a game... if i was given one i would choose PS3 though, sony hasn't been doing so good with playstations for nothing

Back