Anyone ever mess with your ride? Tell your story

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
S**t happens but I'm just scared they'll decide to hit my cars again I cant afford another 4 tires I'm really considering gettin some redbull and stayin up all night.

Redbull? What you need is a ****ing shotgun and a rocking chair. Gran Torino style.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I got my black chrome honda emblem stolen at a junk yard. They weren't insanely expensive when I got them but now they are very hard to come by. IMO everyone should invest in a security camera.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came out of class one day to find that someone had hit my car and my right fender was cracked and the bumper was hanging down a few inches. And of course being in high the ahole didnt own up to it so i never found out who it was

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Back when I was in high school found a big *** scratch on my driver side qp -__- and people backing into my rear bumper! Dumbasses !

1slosedan

Reaction score
Haha, this reminds me of an awesome story. My buddy was driving his frontier headed home and some one threw something in his truck. It was at night so he flipped his cab light on and saw egg all down the dash and on his jeans. Turns his truck around in the median, and procedes to chase this car for 10-15 minutes. Calls me and we are talking on the phone as its going down. Finally corners the car in a cul de sac. Hopped out of his truck, flipped out his knife and starts walking to the car when low and behold some chick driving with a black dude in the passenger are sobbing begging his forgiveness. He followed them to their house and she cleaned out his truck. hahahaa..!! Completely forgot about that.

Emo236e

Reaction score
My last car (Acura Legend) was hit 3 times WHILE PARKED!
My 550 hp 300zxtt was broken into and the dash was ripped up to rip out my stereo.

I hate when people mess with your car! Hope that you find these guys!

98accordky

Reaction score
sorry to hear about everybody's cars I guess the world world is full of a-holes who won't respect a man's ride, As for me heard from the police yesterday they got three kids slashing the tires from the auto parts store again. I will either get reimbursed for the damages or they go to Ju-vee last count of tires they slashed was 24 tires in the neigborhood 4 of those mine. Yey Justice :rofl:

Accord281

Reaction score
My hubcaps kept getting stolen off my 89 Accord. Bastards. Someone clipped the front bumper one night and I came out to my bumper sitting on the ground in front of the car. Then my 91 Accord got smashed while parked in the street one night. Only car on the damn street too. Then my 90 Maxima got smashed while parked in the street one night. That time the street was full of cars.

DabbiFresh

Reaction score
Came out of the Movie theater once and found I Love you <3 written on my driver side window. my initial thought was one of my friends was pranking or something. then noticed the giant pen1s drawn on my sunroof and the phrase " i want you inside me" on my rear windshield. luckily it just wiped off but still made me mad.

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Some ahole pee'd on my door handle years ago when I was at this party. While at the same time I was in back yard banging his ex-girlfriend. :rofl:

Back