Anyone ever mess with your ride? Tell your story

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
my friends 300zx was parked and had the window smashed...i checked the car to see what was stolen. i checked the glove box, checked the back (had cone filters in the rear), checked the guages in the center, popped the hood to see if anything is missing and nope...the only thing missing was this sweater he used to cover the guages. i don't get it..:eh:

98accordky

Reaction score
Last time my car was broke into they stole the change from the cup holder but left the cash in the arm rest. just stupid

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
not my ride when it happened... but dad had a 745 li, he sold it to someone and got an suv, but later we pull into the mechanic (we met the guy we sold it to at that same mechanic), saw our old 745 li with broken windshield and all broken windows, no stereo, gauges, and slashed interior o_o

... rage:eekwtf:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
My car was keyed AT A CAR SHOW.. the irony I know. Anyway I found out who it was after insurance did their investigation and reviewed parking lot cameras. My agent slipped and said his name, I knew him and stomped his dick in the dirt. I hate my agent but love him for that.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Redbull? What you need is a ****ing shotgun and a rocking chair. Gran Torino style.

getoffmylawn.jpg

my friends 300zx was parked and had the window smashed...i checked the car to see what was stolen. i checked the glove box, checked the back (had cone filters in the rear), checked the guages in the center, popped the hood to see if anything is missing and nope...the only thing missing was this sweater he used to cover the guages. i don't get it..:eh:

He obviously pissed someone off.

My car was keyed AT A CAR SHOW.. the irony I know. Anyway I found out who it was after insurance did their investigation and reviewed parking lot cameras. My agent slipped and said his name, I knew him and stomped his dick in the dirt. I hate my agent but love him for that.

This is why I <3 you Darryl. You don't take **** from no one......

shavedaccord

Reaction score
This is why I <3 you Darryl. You don't take **** from no one......

Life is too short to sit back and take **** from anything or anyone. People just need to learn and stand up for themselves because no one else will. Some people call me an asshole for it but I don't care. People know not to **** with me, and I like it. I don't run into many problems with locals, but when I do believe me they learn fast.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
no, he left the car at the shop. the only thing i can think of is there's street cleaning monday and tuesday, so we move the cars. it's a 600+ hp beast so it's pretty loud. maybe we wake people up at like 11AM every monday and tuesday lol.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
This is a long story because the incident was not a random person....

One time, my little brother and I met one of his friends at his dad's house in San Fransisco. We were going to the bars with some friends. We planned to crash at his good friend's house.

While we were out, his friend started acting very "off", not being able to handle a conversation, just out of it. We had not been out for very long at this point. As the night went on, he started to get aggressive to everyone.

We decided to leave because we didn't want this person to get into a fight. On the walk home, he starts talking a bunch of BS to my brother. They were good friends so he knew a lot about my brother. He started bring up very deep issues and was just crazy mean. Eventually, he brought up the fact that he was having sex with the girl my brother was obsessed with in HS. My brother had moved on and had been dating somebody else (and still is) so it didn't get the rise he wanted.

Once we got the point that this guy just wanted to fight my brother, we decided it was best to stay else where. We let him on his way and started walking. About 15 min. later, he is right behind us, cussing my brother out. We stop and he punches my brother in the face. My bother is a big dude so it didn't phase him. My brother threw him on the ground and I said if he didn't leave, we would stomp him out right where he was laying. He talked a bunch of ****, tried to swing a bunch but my brother had him down and unable to do anything.

He decides to leave, we are on our way. In the morning I took a cab back. I find my car covered in shrubs that were planted next to where my car was parked. Then as I get closer, I see my tail lights broken. It's covered in all types of weird stuff.

We talked to his dad (who happened to be a lawyer) and he said his son would never do that. I asked him if he happened to make banana pudding, the stuff on my car, he realized it was his son. He also figured out why all his pain medication was missing. He called his son, he didn't remember anything and didn't know where he was (he later figured out he made a 4 hour drive, blacked out, to see the girl he was hassling my brother about)

I ended up with 3 broken tail lights, some scratches, and a very small dent on my hood. His dad said he would pay. He worked close to where I lived so we made an appointment to see each other later that week. I was able to buff the scratches out so I just wanted the tail lights.

He tried to back out, claiming that he would charge me for battery since I got into a fight. I told him I didn't touch his son, if he wants to go to court, so be it. I told him you know he would loose anyway and his son started it so things may not be so great and I may just have my brother press charges. He paid me the full price at that point.

I know that is super long but it was a horrible night, followed by a horrible morning, then a 3rd day of BS and disrespect. Needless to say, my brother's long friendship ended that day, my car got fixed, and his dad's tactics could only backfire on him.

As of 2 days ago, all the scratches are gone from a different incident so my car is finally how it was before this happened, outside the small dent in my hood. Only took 5-6 years lol.

Back