Anyone has the RSX seats (front and rear) in the coupe

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
wats up guys, i tried searching but didnt find anything updated and what i wanted. Has anyone tried putting rsx seats in our car. Im talking about front and back. If yes, what was needed? if noone has done it, i guess ill try it and do a write up. let me know

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have serious doubts that the back will fit. but there was a guy on here that had the fronts im pretty sure, his user name is I4 CG5

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
They've been put in the front, I don't see how they'd fit flush in the rear...I'd have to say no to the rear.

25hhkc2.jpg

You'll need custom brackets of course.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The pic Brad posted is of b!l@l's car. He didn't use the RSX rears, I am assuming because they wouldn't fit. I'll leave it up to him to post what he used in the rear if he decides to. THe RSX fronts will fit in the sedan, but since the sedan rear is wider than the Coupe/RSX, I would have to say that the RSX rears wouldn't fit in the sedan either.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
and theyre hard as rocks! hahaha. id rather have legit aftermarket seats than rsx ones anyday....even in an rsx, haha.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^^ wordddddd!

the one time I sat in an RSX-S seat, i was like, "omfg, are you serious??" :eh: not even close to comfortable. good bolsters but way too hard and flat. :boo:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^^^ wordddddd!

the one time I sat in an RSX-S seat, i was like, "omfg, are you serious??" :eh: not even close to comfortable. good bolsters but way too hard and flat. :boo:

that must have been the 02-04 models..CAUSE THEY ARE HARD AS ROCK! The 05-06 models have VERY VERY VERY comfortable seats! I know.. I used to own an 06 Type S.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
yes, it was an 02-04 lol. back when the tailights looked better. :squintrun:

anyways... I'd just look for a different seat, man. :)

Back