Anyone know this accord owner?

Honda Importz01

Reaction score
mugenfrontlipjb3.jpg

I am trying to contact the owner of this accord, beacause i would like to know how he went about modding his front lip beacause i have the same one that i will be putting on my car. And am looking for what size rims and what kind of drop he has. And if those sideskirts are stock. But if you know him can you give me his email or aim screenname? Thanks

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
hmm never seen him here..? lol Thats a mugen lip , the rims are 18" i say 1.5 - 2.5 inch drop

Honda Importz01

Reaction score
well i have the same year and color as his and i just wanted to know how he modded the lip to work. Because im waiting to install mine. and are those stock side skirts?

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Most probaly.. look at yours and you'll see if they are lol.. If you got the yr lip for your car there shouldnt be no problem on making it fit

Honda Importz01

Reaction score
they dont make a 01-02 lip so i jus got the regular 6th gen mugen lip and all lips r ment for 98-00 from what i heard.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I would just ask members on here how they got theirs to fit...Cdubb has mugen lip, dinzdale has mugen lip..he is rarely on here though, check E-H for him...not sure about sideskirts since i don't have sedan

Probably a 2-2.5 inch drop though like stated above

Telri

Reaction score
I like that sideskirt, goes well with the mugen front. After some research it looks like that is the stock sideskirt on 01 - 02 Accords. Might be an upgrade for the EX though, not sure? Anyone know? Also, anyone know if that will fit 98-00?

Back