Anyone running AEM V2 for J series

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
Was wondering if any of u guys were running this ECU on the j30a1, and if so are there any base maps available?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I would also recommend searching, and if you don't find what you are looking for, making a thread on V6P.net - they are more apt over there to have J-related AEM specifics. All else fails, reference to AEM forums.. The tuning concepts are all integrated.

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
The only base map I found was for the 03-07 accord which is the j30a4 I believe. I guess I have to make an account on v6p.net

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that on this side is mostly for the 4 bangers haha

kholla6

Reaction score
I have a friend running it but in Ga it's hard to find someone to tune it for daily street use but then again his is also a turbo j30

factorviii

Reaction score
Im running my turbo'd j30a with the AEM standalone. I can answer any questions.

Unrelated but I had a few questions

1. Where did you tap the oil pan for the oil return line?
2. Are you auto or manual?
2a. If auto, how much PSI are you running and do you have a transmission cooler?
3. Did you use ebay turbo manifold or custom built one?

goomer1976

Reaction score
Unrelated but I had a few questions

1. Where did you tap the oil pan for the oil return line?
2. Are you auto or manual?
2a. If auto, how much PSI are you running and do you have a transmission cooler?
3. Did you use ebay turbo manifold or custom built one?

1. I tapped in front, just below the A/C compressor.
2. you need to be switched over to 6 speed to use the AEM, with the auto harness. The AEM wont run the auto trans.
2a. I am running 15psi, with a 6 puck clutch. I dyno'd 360hp to the wheels and over 400 after installing a Meth kit. Proven numbers, not BS. stock engine with larger injectors and valve springs.
3. ebay kits DO NOT FIT. if you buy anything off ebay, it would be two headers, and make the rest up pipe and down pipe. Although, the kit does give you cheap flanges, that you could cut off and fabricate where you need them.

Back