Anyone tried/heard about these headlights?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i don't get all those fitment problems. maybe im lucky. both aftermarket tail light and headlight fit perfectly for me.:boink:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ohhhh very cool. I guess i'll just do that haha. Did you use high temp chrome paint? or just normal paint?

Duplicolor chrome enamel. The car is in all kinds of weather, and they still look the same as the day I painted them.

Skyy

Reaction score
Duplicolor chrome enamel. The car is in all kinds of weather, and they still look the same as the day I painted them.

ohhh, okay then. well I guess ill just do that, and if it doesnt turn out the way I want it to (I have a feeling it won't:/), ill turn to aftermarket lights

001Stunna

Reaction score
I have a set of after-market ones in the car right now, bought from ebay. Light dispersion wise, its the same **** in my opinion but i'm running DDM 6k glare kits on them.
Fitment wise, one side is perfect, one side not so perfect but not really noticeable unless you know about it.
If your issue is just the chrome being peeled, just spray it with some chrome paint as mentioned already. I only went to aft cuz my oem Stanleys broke. With aftermarkets though re-seal them with all-weather silicone all around 360 degrees. I did that and never ever had condensation on them even when i spray the **** out of them at car washes.

dtpaccord

Reaction score
dude save your time....there is nothing wrong with these...i have them and they are great

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i bought a set and had no issues other than the condensation build up that i talked about earlier ... if your oem ones are no longer salvageable then just get aftermarket black-housed headlights

Back