Apex WS coilovers Discontinued... Kinda Not Really

nyknick1015

Reaction score
awesome, you gonna submit for the calendar?

I would like to once i get some clean pics... i just washed, waxed and buffed my entire car so it is effin CLEAN!!! im just hoping it doesnt rain b4 i take pics

someones lucky...the entire strut is almost threaded that nuts..
Yea but it sucks that i cant really go down all the way tho, my car wont let me, tires come out too much and i dam near ripped off my bumper yesterday... took me about 2 hours to get it just right.... i still have about 10 or more threads from the bottom too and im lower than i was before...

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea, you dont say, that one front one, there was alot of internal damage and it was fixed twice but it didnt hold up so after a lot of complaining, they sent me new ones...

accord boi

Reaction score
If I knew I woulda gotten them fixed before I sold them...but I didn't. You can ask any of the guys I sold to if I'm upfront in my sales about the condition of the parts...

Again, my apologies...

champaned_out

Reaction score
to the OP, who or where did you speak to exactly if you dont mind me asking... might come in handy just incase one of my apexi coilovers blow

nyknick1015

Reaction score
speak to chuck, the rebuilder... his name is charles or something but he goes by chuck

Back