Apexi or Magnaflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001V6Coupe

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I wanted some opinions on these 2 exhausts. The Apexi WS Dual Exhaust (item #116-KH12) and the Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (item #15640). I'm leaning towards the Apexi as the Magnaflow tips have a wider mouth which I'm not a fan of. In terms of sound, either will sound better than the OEM so that doesn't matter. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was trying to decide between these two last year. The tips are actually the same size (4"), just the WSII mufflers are huge, so you have to have a rear lip and/or new hangers to tuck them up under the car so they look good (this is what made me choose the Magnaflow). Apexi is obviously more expensive. The Magnaflow sounds better after it's "broken in" (as opposed to when you first install it). WSII has slightly better sound overall I'd say. Not that you care about that. lol I like the Magnaflow's tips over the WSII's.

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
the canister on the apexi is too big and they are heavy as fck and the piping hangs too low ... oh and your exhaust hanger bushings will hate you lol ... go magnaflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back