Apexi WS Coilovers for Cheap!!

theaccordian

Reaction score
ummm .....sorry post was a kind of urge of the moment thing. Turns out shipping + taxes like $134 so total came out to $613 I think I can find omnis for cheaper. Still a good deal though for Apexi. Apexi is top of the line stuff.

theaccordian

Reaction score
haha.. the price for the whole set is what you paid for one coilover. How you like them so far. Heard they offer one of the smoothest close to stock rides.

theaccordian

Reaction score
no... I was saying the $479 price for all 4 coilovers, is almost the same as what one coilover costs when you bought them for $1800 cdn. Anyway how do you

like them so far was it worth the money. Im still debating between these and omnis. People say go with omnis if you want handling and a stiffer ride and go

with apexi if you want a smooth ride, height adjustability, and that they improve handling just enough for spirited driving.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
they improve handling a lot more than just enough for spirited driving.. i'm using them on race tracks and they're doing nice work. The ride is stiff when needed but on normal cruising, smooth too. That's one of the greatest suspension setup coilover for this car.. The WS Damper is made specially for intermediate or full size cars.. Coils and shocks are made for heavier cars like ours fat accords.. That's why it's smooth but stiff because cheap coilover stiffness is due to coils and shocks which compress too much under the weight of a heavier car.. Apex'I WS is just perfect for 6th gen accord.. I wouldn't change my choice.

theaccordian

Reaction score
hmmmm... so this is a $1000 dollar coilover system for half the price maybe I will go with these. Ive never heard a bad review about these and youve had these

for two years now? with no problems? Im tired of bouncing around and scraping my lip when I have hella people in my car.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
yes, i bought my car in July 2003, and two or three weeks later i was putting my WS Damper...so i have this setup for more than 2 years now..and driven on two winters without having any problems..

theaccordian

Reaction score
All right cool. I know for a fact that California winters are nowhere near as bad as Canadian winters. So thats a plus for reliability. Also are the coilovers

progressive spring rates? meaning as you go lower the stiffer the springs get? Also on a scale of 1-10 how much do these coilovers improve the understeering

schoolbus like handling of accords?

Back