Apexi WS Coilovers for Cheap!!

klee

Reaction score
Sort of a catch. It does not include the pillow ball mounts. That's pretty important for a full coilover setup.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Did the the Apexi WS originally come with pillow ball mounts, or was pillow ball mounts never part of the package? If they did, then how much of a difference

is there between a suspension with pillow ball mounts and one without and what exactly do they do? Cuz I just ordered mines and I really like to know.

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
Just placed an order. I figure these coilovers are worth a $1000 dollars, for half the price. I should recieve them in 1- 2 business days and ill post pics and

a review once i get them installed. Cant wait. Got back pain cuz Ive been
riding on blown shocks for like 3 months now.

theaccordian

Reaction score
acutally transaction fell through. They listed them on their website but I contacted them cause they returned my money and they said they dontt have them in stock and that theyre on backorder. If you read my other thread youll know that I went with my second choice omnipower streets. If I had the choice
I would of defiantely went with apexi, beacuse of the fact that they are top notch quality engineered in japan, the whole WS series primary focus is added performance but refined stock quality ride, this is the same approach they take with their quiet WS exhaust and theyre quality worth 1000 bucks. Which was their origial price.

acrod99

Reaction score
if theyre on backorder, will they get more soon? for a similar price? just wondering

theaccordian

Reaction score
truthfully I think theyre full of you know what and gave me the runaround. Because if they are on back order they wont be getting any more anytime soon

because apexi discontinued them.

klee

Reaction score
I have to agree with the WS series. I co-drove my friends Accord coupe in the past autocross and his setup is amazing. Talk about rotation on the turns!

Back