Apex'i WS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
here's are a couple of pix of my new WS2 muffler, custom fitted to fit the 6th gen sedan :D... still using the Greddy catback... just changed the muffler... sounds deeper, and resonates a lil more in the cabin... i'd have to say it's in between the Greddy SP and Apex'i WS in terms of loudness

160267_256_full.jpg

160267_257_full.jpg

blindside

Reaction score
It looks pretty good... i just love the apex exhausts looks and performance.

HandoEX

Reaction score
It really looks perfect with the lip kit! Wish mine looked like that!!!

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, apexis dont even look ricey becuase the tips aren't HUGE, they're just the right size and kind of hide the muffler so it doesnt look like a huge can. Very clean man, I love it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
thanx for the comments guys... i love this exhaust... the canister and tip is smaller than the WS1 muffler... and performance gains is more according to my butt dyno :p

hiperb0y

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
thanx for the comments guys... i love this exhaust... the canister and tip is smaller than the WS1 muffler... and performance gains is more according to my butt dyno :p

Really? the canister is smaller?? damn I wanna see yours in person now to compare with mine.... I don't know if mines WS1 or WS2, and mine hangs a lil crooked :(

budwink222

Reaction score
dam that looks good.. i think im going to just get a custom catback with a ws2 muff.. unless i can find a full cat ws2 for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back