Approval wanted...

ajkeeter

Reaction score
Yeah they are a lil more then we wanted to spend. Do you not think the GC and Illumina combo will do what we want?

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
the Ground Control / Tokico combo is good. I just think the Teins have a more-stock-like feel. Again, that's just my preference, and the Teins were only meant to add another option for you.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
your best best would be to check out the Suspension Review thread and see if you can make a decision based off of that. there's a lot of information and reviews and pictures too to help you out.

Johnson

Reaction score
your setup with gc/illu is on the performance side
like many others have said. find some teins

ajkeeter

Reaction score
So the tein basics are in my range. Are they pretty good? what kind of warranty does tein have?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
"smooth ride" and coilovers really dont go in the same sentence, unless youre talking about teins. the basic's are good, ive never heard of any problems with them. warranties....i have no clue on. most of these people dont have the car or suspension long enough to claim a warranty on it from a defective part, haha, so theres really not much to say about that. you probably wont need to use it tho. tein, tho an old design, does make a good product. as for the wheels....nahh.

Last edited:

ajkeeter

Reaction score
well would i be better off goin with eibach sports and either illuminas or koni yellows? I just want a smooth ride and decent drop. The wheels I can't really say much this is the wife's car so you know how it goes...

Back