ARGH!! I hate parking garages!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I remember when that happened to your car, Jeff.

Sucks, you try and park away from people and there is always someone who is careless.

Poko

Reaction score
IMG_20140418_015731_zps519c0053.jpg

[VENT]

WTFFF. How do you scrape this badly and not even leave a note. People that don't know how to park shouldn't be allowed to drive!! And I'm even parked at the end of an aisle so I don't know who did it.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

[/VENT]

REALLY?
Sad to see that happen to any Honda!
Feel sorry for the poor badtar# that did that to you and leaving the scene. I suppose they haven't heard that it is very unlucky to damage any Honda. The damage caused to a Honda is 5 times greater on their own property.

kthung

Reaction score
That sucks man. It looks like that isn't a space to right of your car. It probably a divider or something that is lot narrower which explains why they smashed into you. Atleast it is just a respray ($300ish), not claim worthy. Maybe take the bumper off and put it on yourself to save a little cash.

I wasn't parked in this spot when I got hit. It was the end of an aisle where all traffic passes when going up the garage. not sure if that's clear, but basically every car going up the garage will swing around and drive past my car. Last time I park in that spot ever again. As you can see I've started using the spots where there's only one car next to me. I was planning on respraying it myself. Just need to find time to sand it down then respray.

kthung

Reaction score
Sam thing happened to me before. I was parked at a end spot too.... now I make sure I park at the end spot that doesn't have any traffic coming thru on both side.

Before:
IMG_0783.jpg

After Rubbing Compound and polish:
IMG_0795.jpg

Final step: Bandaid FTW.
BumperFix002.jpg

That looks really good. What rubbing compound did you use?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Drove my dad's FJ Cruiser to the mall one day and the ceiling was too low...

IMG_20140329_175914622.jpg

and fast forward to 2 days ago... he got me back.

IMG_20140424_111730677_HDR.jpg

:yaoface2:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks really good. What rubbing compound did you use?

Actually, it was just polish compound...The cheap stuff.. .applied by hand with some MF towel.

$2

7110626_ttl_t241a_pri_larg.jpg

I didn't have to use my M105 and M205 with the DA.

Megs105102Samples02.jpg

Last edited:
Back