Armalite AR15 (heavily modified)

sikjdm

Reaction score
Like the titles states, i have a armalite ar15 model m15 for sale. This is NOT a bb/airsoft gun, this is a firearm that fires lethal ordinance.
Also, this rifle is chambered for both 5.56 x 45mm or .223 remington.

NOTE: a ar15 that is chambered for the .223 will not fire without damaging the barrel a 5.56 round. To the human eye you cannot differentiate a 5.56 against a .223 but the way it is chambered in the firearm is different. So with my rifle you will never have to worry about firing either a .223 or 5.56

I bought the rifle approximately 9 months ago from a local houston police officer and is registered under USBATFE, Coast Gaurd, and National Gaurd. I've shot about 2,500 rounds through and has NEVER jammed. That means, no failure to extract, no double feed, no stovepipe, no failure to fire, and etc. This is my baby and i've kept her clean since i've had her, always making sure to clean her thoroughly after every range day.

I've done a ton of upgrades to this rifle and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. If you want to get yourself or your significant other a awesome firearm for christmas or whatnot, then this is the gun for you.

Some of the upgrades include:

- Eotech 512 holographic weapons sight
- Tangodown front forward grip
- Troy industries quad rail
- Maytech rear backup flipup sights (cowitness with the eotech)
- Hogue grip
- Magpul Milspec Rear Stock
- (4) Magpul PMAGS
- Surefire Tac FlashLight (utilize a momentary pressure switch on forward grip)
- Green Laser ) also utilize a momentary pressure switch on forward grip)

i'm sure some of the military folks on the forum can vouch that the parts on this rifle are not some cheap junkyass parts, they are the real deal and are top quality parts.

Pictures:

381102_1443364277122_1023540398_31104553_1834060960_n.jpg

392284_1443363637106_1023540398_31104552_1711584258_n.jpg

Asking price for my rifle is $1700. I am willing to negotiate but if you offer me some stupid *** price then you will be ignored since i am not desperate to sell this. Just thought i'd give the forum a try out and see if anyone wants it. Location is Houston Texas, local sale preferred but willing to drive to Austin/San Antonio/Dallas and etc. Thanks for looking.​

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I don’t think it’s permissible to sell legitimate firearms on the site.

Nice piece. ;)

hirichard

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I don’t think it’s permissible to sell legitimate firearms on the site.

Nice piece. ;)

I just read the rules and it has nothing against selling legitimate firearms. Im not sure if youre talking about as a state law or anything.

JetLife

Reaction score
that thing is ****ing badass my dude; id pop some ****in' rounds outta that

sikjdm

Reaction score

Nice piece. ;)

by you saying "on the site", i'm going to assume that you mean on the 6ga forum. i already doublechecked the rules on the classified section and saw nothing relating to the sale of a personal firearm. if any mods want to notify me about the reference of selling a firearm on the site, please pm me and i will gladly take it down.

man i just fell in love that poo's on my m4

m4? so you have a 16" full auto m4? if so, would you be interested in selling the trigger assembly?

that is a sick!!!!!!!! ar15!!!!!

I FREAKIN LOVE THAT THING!!!

thank you, for the price of $1,700 it can be yours ;)

that thing is ****ing badass my dude; id pop some ****in' rounds outta that

definitely a very fun gun to shoot!

Beautiful. Glws & Bump for you.

thank you

Back