around the house

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
well that makes less sense then...been happening a whole lot lately...no pictures show up on flickr unless i go to IE...but whatever..for another thread i guess

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Way to keep it "classic", Ryan. I'm sure there will be an "OG film photo" thread eventually as well. Hope people hang on to their scanner's! lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
IE>Firefox maybe? =]
ff ftw...no question :lawl:
hmm, i'm on ffx and I can see them lol

cool pics man. i love the whole dark room ritual
i actually dont have a dark room :lawl: the film is taken out of the cassette and loaded into a light-tight developing tank inside a darkbag. the rest can be done in the light! i actually develop in the tub :lawl:

but after that, i cheat by scanning onto the computer then running the pics through CS3. someday i might have enough space for a "wet" darkroom. in the mean time, i could use my the darkroom at my friends' wife's school where she teaches art :)
well that makes less sense then...been happening a whole lot lately...no pictures show up on flickr unless i go to IE...but whatever..for another thread i guess
do you have flickr blocked somehow in ff? maybe something about showing scripts? idk...ive only had issues with a couple pic sites from sweden, i think...
[quote="SykVSyx, post: 369260"]Way to keep it "classic", Ryan. I'm sure there will be an "OG film photo" thread eventually as well. Hope people hang on to their scanner's! lol[/quote]
film is fun! theres a section in pentaxforums dedicated to it and showing off shots. its amazing how you can tell when something was shot using film, even with color film.

its not really that expensive like some people think. i have a $3 point and shoot and a $5 leica point and shoot that work just fine. you could even pick up an old SLR and lens(es) anywhere from free-$100 for a decent one. and whats cool is that i can use all my lenses between film and digital :rock:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
do you have flickr blocked somehow in ff? maybe something about showing scripts? idk...ive only had issues with a couple pic sites from sweden, i think...
[/QUOTE]

yeah that is what it was...i have no clue how that happened because i use flickr everyday..but that was the problem...haha lame

Back