Asking for yalls opinion

IcyAccord

Reaction score
blkcurrantkord, no need to be a dick, i am new to the site, so if you are going to make that suggestion, at least tell me where I should have asked this question.

th_LAWL.gif

dynasty

Reaction score
the spoiler on top of the rear windshield right? personally, i think it looks nice since it's flush if you have tinted windows. my friend had one on his 5th gen accord and it looks pretty sweet. didn't someone else had it on his car? it's the dude with all the wings/spoilers/wind deflectors with black lip kit. haha. not clowning on him though.

Diddy

Reaction score
I've been interested myself.. the visor for the rear window... something kind of low key should look pretty nice if it flows

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I've seen it pulled off nicely. and I've seen it look horribly out of place.

and I've heard of it getting pulled off (by wind) :lawl:

btw, maybe you didn't notice that that "dick" is a respected mod who was trying to just point you in the right direction. so maybe relax a little since you're new here and say "sorry, where should it go? thanks for letting me know!" instead of calling him out. makes you look bad.

Millz

Reaction score
as long as its not too extreme

accord-bumper-spoiler-rs3j1.gif

accord-roof-spoiler-3j.gif

something like this sticks out a bit too much and i.m.o. can be an eye sore...

try getting something like an m5/m3 style rear upper window spoiler

P1010016L.jpg

that style of spoiler doesnt even stick out that much and flows with the car,

they're hard to find though. and even if you find one you'll probably need to custom fit for it to look decent

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I have one that i have yet to put on my car yet... I am contemplating on if i want to put mines on or sell it... I haven't opened it yet..

Back